All our cuvées are eleborated according to the traditional method, that is to say with second fermantation in bottle.
- Verry lttle sugar (6g/l), is is at the limit of extra-brut.
- This wine stays between 12 and 15 months on slats.
- The Ruffus Chardonnay Brut won Gold in 2008 at the concours Mondial du Vin (in Bordeaux), in 2013 at Effervescents du Monde (Dijonn, France) and in 2016 at Chardonnay du Monde (St-Lager, France).
- Ruffus Chardooany Brut
- Methode Traditionelle,
- Les Vignoble des Agaises, Haulchin (Binche)
- Methode Traditionel Blanc de Blancs (100% Chardonnay)
- 100% Chardonnay
- 750 ml
- alcoolique degree:
- expert rating:
- The Ruffus chardonnay Brut won Gold in 2008 at the concours Mondial du vin (in Bordeaux), in 2013 at Effervescents du monde (Dijon, France) and
- in 2016 to Chardonnay du monde (St-Lager, France).
Description of the wine
- All wines are made according to the traditional method, i.e. with a second fermentation in the bottle. This wine remains
between 12 and 15 months on slats.
This grape took advantage of the limestone exceptional richness of our hillside to express all its minerality and the palette of aromas that its own
(butter, toast, Apple).
Pretty, velvety and sweet tone. Pleasantly sharp at the end.
- Food and wine:
Aperitif, crustaceans and shells, buffet dishes. To complete a meal
- Garde: 2019
- Temperature of service:
- 5 ° C
No additional info
You could also be interested in the following products :